A half-day cycling tour will give you an interesting insight into a different Hanoi that few people can know; it’s the life on the other side of the Red River. Leaving from the noisy Hanoi, you will not only be immersed in the peaceful and quiet atmosphere of the countryside by cycling through the banana and vegetable farmlands on Bai Giua, visiting the “mysterious” Bonsai Garden, the kumquat and Peach Garden of Quang Ba, but also have chance to explore pottery market along the Red River. Try it now to experience another chaotic part of Hanoi!
- Tour Style: Culture Tour
- Tour Operator: Cityinsight.vn
- Price from: 26.8 USD
- Visiting the oldest and legendary Long Bien Bridge
- Visiting a local’s house, enjoy tea and local fruits and talking to them to learn more about their daily routine work
- Cycling through the banana and vegetable farmlands located on Bai Giua Island of the Red River
- Experiencing the local life at the Bonsai Garden, the Red River Pottery Market and the Kumquat and Peach gardens in Quang Ba