- Tour style: Culture Tours
- Tour code: CDY108
- Price from: $63
Our Hanoi motorbike half-day tour will surely offer you chance to taste of adventure, to experience the traffic jam, as well as to learn how the local motorbike driver escape from a crowded street. Also, the tour leads you to discover a very well-known Hanoi Old Quarter and experience locals’ daily life along by enjoying local food which has never been catered in luxurious and modern restaurant. Take chance to explore Hanoi in a unique and fascinating way!
- Visiting the local market and many Hanoi’s attractions in a very short time
- Experiencing crowded Hanoi Old Quarter by motorbike
- Enjoying Hanoi traditional street food
- Learning cultural and religious features of Vietnam: experiencing local daily life
You will be met up with our motorbike-riding-tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi downtown at 8.00 then we head to the first visit – Vietnam Fine Arts Museum.
Next we will cross the bustle street for a short walking inside the campus of the first university of Vietnam – Temple of Literature – which was built in 10th century under Ly Dynasty who greatly influenced by Confucianism.
The following stop-off is Quan Su Pagoda, the headquarters for the Vietnam Central Buddhist Congregation where many important Vietnamese Buddhism activities are taken place. Leaving the architectural and cultural spots for an second hand goods selling area on motorbike will make you feel closer to the daily life of the locals. And then you will move to a Hanoi traditional restaurant for lunch.
After short rest, you will continue on motorbike to pass through Hanoi 36 Old Streets. Our half-day tour will stop at Dong Xuan Market, one of the biggest and oldest markets in Hanoi. Spend time shopping before our motorbike-riding tour guide drive you back to your hotel.
- The number of pax includes adults, children (5-10 years old) and infants (under 5 years old).
- Tour prices for children are applied based on the number of pax.
- Total number of children and infants must be lesser than the number of adults.
- The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
- Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.
If you wish to travel with us on our Hanoi half-day motorbike tour, please fill in this below form to let us know. We will contact you as soon as possible!